Companies have relied on tape backups or other internal systems for preserving information for decades. Today, those methods are as past their prime as paper files. They’re expensive and unreliable. Failures are common. Security breaches are a threat. Unfortunately, businesses often don’t realize the risks they run until the damage has been done. But with Numa Networks’ data backup and recovery IT services, you can guard against threats with a system that will work for your business – one that’s easy to manage and suits your budget and business needs.
Numa Care Revive
Total Disaster Recovery
Safeguard Your Business Data with Numa Networks
Data Backup & Recovery IT Support Services
- Continually protect desktops, laptops, servers & more
- Data recovery driven by the end user or administrator
- Fast, network-speed recovery times using the latest recovery-as-a-service technology
- Can restore whole volume or specific files, emails or folders
- Brick-level restore of Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server support
- Custom scheduling
- Custom point-in-time restore interval for tight recovery point objectives (RPOs)
- Backs up opened files
- Backs up Active Directory
- Performs offsite, remote backups according to an automated schedule
- Eliminates the hassle of tape archives
- Protection from fire, theft, sabotage & natural disasters
- Data encrypted at a leading data center in Anaheim, Calif. and Dallas
- Fully-replicated appliance sent overnight in the event of site failure
- Tight recovery point objectives (RPOs) met through custom point-in-time restore interval
- Configurable frequency of disk image versioning
- Save critical time by creating complete server or desktop disk images to restore to different hardware
- Fail back to the replacement server
Benefits of Our Data Recovery Services
Efficient, Fail-Safe Routing
A dynamically controlled Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) means you get smart, fail-safe routing of all your information. Performance is top notch and uptime is ensured. And with continuous monitoring of network performance, Numa Networks maximizes connection speed while minimizing latency. This optimization applies to offsite backups as well.
Speed, Reliability, Scalability
Numa Networks uses tier 1 backbone providers and multiple gigabits of provisioned bandwidth capacity to deliver maximum speed, reliability and virtually unlimited scalability. Increasing data growth is covered with petabyte storage potential on the back-end.
Meet Compliance Requirements
Compliance requirements are rapidly changing and often burdensome. Don’t worry — Numa Networks is on top of them all so you don’t have to be. Our expert team monitors the relevant criteria for your business environment and deploys solutions accordingly.
One of the best features of working with Numa Networks is you get up-to-date technology while enjoying the cost-saving benefits of effectively splitting the expenses with other businesses.
Protect Against Problems; Recover Quickly if They Strike
Numa Networks’ backup and disaster recovery makes it easy to safeguard your business information. Installation is simple and backups are automatic. Security is uncompromised, with maintenance handled by a dedicated group of professionals. The offsite storage system allows scalability and provides 24×7 file restoration.